Sunday, September 22, 2013

earth laughs in flowers.......

I know it's been a long time since I last posted on here.....I have missed this little place of mine very much!
I didn't plan to be away for this long, it was only going to be a week or two but then things get in the way.

The main thing that has kept me away from blogging is weight loss......I started I think in April, at a starting weight of 101 kilos I'm now at 72 kilos.....so I've spent from then till now eating healthy food and getting fit...i both look and feel much better mashallah!
I think I just felt I had to put all my heart and soul in to this....i didn't really want anything to get in my way.


                           I am however back and with some nice pictures of weekend crafting too!

                          I really enjoyed making this, it's simple but cute......well i think so anyway.
I have to admit that  weight loss has even kept me away from crafting and reading.......so I have a lot of crafting and reading to catch up on!
I'm thinking of all the nice things I can make....i shall have to make a list of things to do over the next month, like that I'll have to get things done!


well I shall keep the first blog post back short and sweet....\i promise to blog again soon.
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! You must be so proud of yourself, masha'Allah. Well done. Bet you look great!
    Did you just eat healthy and work out or follow a specific diet?

    ReplyDelete