Sunday, March 24, 2013

Out and about.....

This month has not been a very busy blogging month, however I do live in Algeria and this means....when it rains you can somewhat forget using the internet!

We have been out a few times this month, I don't think there is anything much nicer then being able to go out and spend time with friends and people you love!....I always think there is something so comforting about spending time with others, drinking tea and talking.

 We spent a peaceful day at my mums friends house...I always love going there, it's so calm and nice mashallah...and there is always something yummy to have with tea!
and plenty of nice things to look at too...I always feel so inspired to make things once I've come back home, after spending the whole day with my nose in some of these!

I actually after reading something in country living, have made a promise to me that I will make a rag rug this year inshallah! yup they just look so nice and homely....I need to make one for no other reason other then the fact that well....it's pretty!

 This is the view from her house.....it's actually really sad because can you see all those white dots?
Those are graves...the whole hill is covered all over with them!
Whenever I go there I always take a moment to look.

If you take another look you might me able to see the Mosque....right at the top there!

xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. I'm heading over to Algiers in June in sha Allah! Can't wait to set up some craft sessions once I'm there! What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that that would be great mashallah...I was wondering the other day when you might be coming....june isn't that far away,may allah make it easy for you ameen....can't wait to actually meet you inshallah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love outing and abouting too.. :) and nothing better than good company...and they do say that a change of scene is as good as a holiday....pls pls don't forget to blog about every stage of your rag rug....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fully intend to blog every stage of my soon to be rag rug....all i have to do now is ask mum for all her off cuts....plus you will never believe what i'm doing right now.....knitting!!!

    ReplyDelete