Saturday, April 20, 2013

weekending.....

This weekend has been a very quiet one, we all stayed at home and just got on with our own little things......I did some reading, thought about maybe crafting something.....although I haven't actually got my crafting things out yet it is only three in the afternoon so I still have some time.....not alot but I can maybe start something if I put my mind to it.
Mum bought me some thin crochet hooks so I will probably start a doily......

My day as always started with a nice hot cup of tea, I am totally British about my day, it does not start before I have had a nice cup of tea....most days it takes at least two pots before I even start to feel like a human....which is probably not the best thing seeming as the tea bags are almost all gone.....!



Apart from some dishes here and there I have not really done very much at all today....which is perfectly fine seeming as it is indeed the weekend....and that's sort of what the end of the week is for! 

 This is the view from one of our windows....it's a shame the weather isn't so clear today because when it is you can actually see the mountains and if you look close enough you can see houses on them too.
I like this view best at night when all the street lights are on.!

The house today smells so nice and sweet mashallah because my sister has spent all morning baking cakes they look and smell yummy mashallah!



3 comments:

  1. don't you just love doing very little? I do and I can see you have no problems with it either....love those cakes...mash'Allah...hurry up and get on with your crafts...don't forget the pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're experts at doing nothing in our house Ines... It's a skill not everyone has... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete